Overclock.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
I'm still able to keep renewing my alltel plan. Exact same thing verizon offers, only $30-$40 cheaper.

I wish I would have known the Droid X was coming out. I got the droid 1 and I'm on my third one. I can not recommend it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott
View Post

I'm still able to keep renewing my alltel plan. Exact same thing verizon offers, only $30-$40 cheaper.

I wish I would have known the Droid X was coming out. I got the droid 1 and I'm on my third one. I can not recommend it.

That sucks. At work, we all have original Droids for our work phones. 30+ phones and not a single issue. Sounds like you got a bad streak going there mate.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Yup. The good is there's a tack on line on my main line. It's do for an upgrade this month and they said I can use it's upgrade for my line. The bad is I'm sure they're gonna want to add another 2 years on the tack on line. I need it gone.

It's bs that they don't let you upgrade more often. Paying triple digits a month isnt hurting them.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott
View Post

Weird, my Droid has been working great ever since I got it on November 9th.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
the plan....argh

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
Yup. The good is there's a tack on line on my main line. It's do for an upgrade this month and they said I can use it's upgrade for my line. The bad is I'm sure they're gonna want to add another 2 years on the tack on line. I need it gone.

It's bs that they don't let you upgrade more often. Paying triple digits a month isnt hurting them.
Triple WHAT?!

·
Premium Member
4,403 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post

Did you try rooting it? Amazingly, a lot of the problems people seem to have with their phones is the original software or OTA updates that ruin their phone.

Head over to the Droid club if you need any help.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I loved my droid ever since i got it back in november, any software or hardware issues always seem to get fixed by doing a wipe and reset and god love google when i do that all my contacts and thanks to titanium backup all my apps get restored automatically. Since rooting my phone and overclocking it to 1ghz installing custom kernels and roms ive fell in love with it all over again. Can you say wifi hotspot everywhere i go FTW!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.