Overclock.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not actually desperate
, I know they are on ebay, I bought one and am looking to find available options for 3 more now and maybe more in a few weeks. Any retailers that I search for either are out of stock or some silly $400 - 500 price. I have even seen GX2s going for $700+ on Amazon.

The ebay price is around $250 + which isn't out of the question, I am just wondering where all of the GX2s are. We know there are quite a few folding for OCN, but whats up guys.....is ebay it.....or is it top secret info?

Don't tase me bro, just looking for GX2s.

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaronmonto
View Post

http://www.mwave.com/mwave/SkuSearch...iteria=AA74462
$270 and in stock.
Store has 3800 ratings and has an average rating of 89%.

Limit two per person and they are refurbs. At least with XFX, I was able to register my refurbs.

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
I have three.
I will sell them if the price is right.

It took me awhile to track them down on Ebay. One seller had a total of 5. He is selling one more and he was great to deal with. PM me if you want his Ebay name. If you time it right you can get one for under $200. Sometimes people sell two in one auction and those go for well under $400 usually.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg121986
View Post

That must have come up in probly the last 48 hours. Those were not there the last time I looked! I really wish I had seen that. The third one I just got from Ebay was a crappy generic Nvidia version. My other two are EVGA.

Cancel the order. Order the B stock. Done.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You rock knitelife!

Just grabbed 3, went for 7 then cart said only 4 available..... so I just went for the 3 I need to fatten up a 4 slot rig. Will work on fattening up another 4 slot rig another day.

I will be cutting loose some 9800 GTs that are only a couple of months old soon.....when / if I ever hit the magic number 35.

I think I looked there last night even........

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoki318
View Post

Cancel the order. Order the B stock. Done.

The card already shipped, it will be here Wednesday.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Knitelife View Post
EVGA has them in BSTOCK atm for $199

http://www.evga.com/products/prodlist.asp?switch=20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg121986 View Post
That must have come up in probly the last 48 hours. Those were not there the last time I looked! I really wish I had seen that. The third one I just got from Ebay was a crappy generic Nvidia version. My other two are EVGA.

They put them up this morning, BTW your welcome

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by l337h4l View Post
They put them up this morning, BTW your welcome
Did not want to throw you under the bus l337h4l with your own folding team, but as an FYI, l337h4l emailed me the info. So I say if anyone deserves the rep+, its him. Not only for helping out fellow folders, but even those not on his team.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks for the Rep Knitelife right back at ya you are a great contribution to the folding community and a great representative for your team. now back out of the [email protected] comp on PNY so I stay in the top 10

·
Premium Member
10,849 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Knitelife
View Post

Did not want to throw you under the bus l337h4l with your own folding team, but as an FYI, l337h4l emailed me the info. So I say if anyone deserves the rep+, its him. Not only for helping out fellow folders, but even those not on his team.

Yup, emailed me 2 and I spread the word. Didn't want to get him introuble with his team so didn't post that myself.

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
What about a gtx295 for $375+tax? If interested there is a link in the online deals section here at OCN, for Dell selling BFG's at that price with a coupon code. Not sure if it is worth it on a PPD/$ ratio but perhaps another option.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts