Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody had any experience with one of these boards, http://www.nintek.com.au/x/scripts/p...idproduct=2251 Im considering one of these for my upgrade which willl happen very soon. Would this be a wise decision or not, considereing this is the first availabe in crossfire. The report I have read seem to give it the go ahead but you never no till you ask somebody that has used one. It will be used for some heavy overclocking. Any one got any ideas on these boards. maybe the DFI nf4 lanparty ultra (sli even)or the expert could be a wiser decision.

·
Banned
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
14 hours sorry but I need to bump this whilst there is some users online, anybody have any clues on that board, do I risk it and get the first or not? cheers.

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
First designs are known for there quirks... all I can add IMHO!

·
Banned
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Duke

First designs are known for there quirks... all I can add IMHO!

that is my concern but Im hoping it will prove itself, Id like to go something different to the usual but maybe it is too much of a risk, but at the end of the day a motherboard isnt really that expensive so I could just say bugger it and give it a crack, somebody has to do it after all!!

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
Do some serious searching for reviews... most will tell it like it is!

• Rep+
Reactions: tuchan

·
Banned
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the 1 review I read sounded like it was a good board so I will give it a crack Im a thinking, cheers mate

1 - 6 of 6 Posts