Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my mATX build-in-limbo is still "situation unclear" and with next sem coming up I may need to sell it off for needed tuition money. Ebay, amazon, craigslist, or OCN marketplace.

anyway here's the stuff:
  • DFI Lanparty Jr. P45-T2RS - Single issue is that on a failed OC the BIOS screen is FUBAR but yanking the battery for a few minutes fixes the problem for some reason. DFI support could not figure it out either, and issue was not serious enough for me to request RMA.
  • E8500 E0 - Don't remember the VID off-hand, but it was average. OC'd to 3.9ghz stable while literally just playing around, and only a tick or two above stock vCore, can't remember other volt settings, on above DFI. Never tried for more, as the project stalled out.
    Proc has been used under a TR Ultima-90 and stayed well below Intel published thermal limit of 74.1C
  • 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2-1066 OCZ Reapers - No issues, passed Memtest on last use.

• Rep+
Reactions: qTAP

·
Premium Member
8,679 Posts
DFI: $75
E8500: $130
Memory: $70

Combo(if you are interested):$250
All prices shipped CONUS

• Rep+
Reactions: Firestorm252

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
$70
$130
$70

• Rep+
Reactions: Firestorm252

·
Premium Member
3,016 Posts
I'd agree the board is worth $70 shipped. I sold a perfectly working one for $75 shipped a few months ago.
I'd say $120 on the CPU, as well.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awesome

thanks a bunch guys, reps all 'round.

still milling around the sale, depends on whether my raise goes through or not at this point.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts