Hey all,

Getting out of the OC hobby so I'm selling off my old equipment. Not looking to rip anyone off, so if a price doesn't feel fair let me know. I'll also be glad to test whatever CPU + RAM + mobo combo you want.

MOTHERBOARDS: All tested to boot into Ubuntu live image.

DFI Lanparty DK 790FX-M2RS AM2+ / AM2 Motherboard - Are you a human?
A little dusty, but works fine. The front panel connectors for stuff like HDD LEDs, power LEDs, but not buttons, was fried in an accident by the previous owner. Board works great otherwise, minus the coil whine that plagued all of these. The board was a DICE pig, so expect a little bit of eraser residue. Looking for $65 $55 plus shipping. SOLD ON EBAY!

DFI Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D 939 Motherboard - Are you a human?
Works great, except that the maglev fan broke. I always had a small fan sitting on top of it when running, and watched the temps closely, so it never had an issue. Quite a rare Lanparty board. I'm including a copper Zalman orb cooler (not pictured) as I don't have a bracket for stock 939 CPU cooler mounting. Looking for $90 plus shipping. SOLD TO AN OCN'ER!

Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe - Are you a human?
Works great. Has a DFI CPU cooler bracket if you care about that sort of thing. Some pin headers bent and aesthetically a bit ugly (bent fins, missing sticker), but nothing that affects how it works. Looking for $80 $65 plus shipping. SOLD ON EBAY!

ASRock B460 PRO4 - Are you a human?
Used for a few months, then replaced with a Z490 board. Works great and looks brand new, with all original packaging. Looking for $50 plus shipping.

DFI AND ASUS BOARDS ARE SOLD AS-IS DUE TO... well, them being 15 years old at this point. All are tested and work fine as of 6/26/2022/

CPUs: (Will be updated later once I get more clamshells) All tested to boot into Ubuntu live image.

AMD Phenom x4 9950 BE - Are you a human?
Works great. Did some crazy stuff with it on DICE with the 790FX board, and it responded well to 3.4GHz. It will go higher but I ran out of DICE before I could mess with it more. Looking for $25 $20 $15 plus shipping.

RAM: All tested in Memtest86 quick test.

OCZ Reaper HPC Edition 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR2 800 - Are you a human?
Works great, clocks quite well. Looking for $20 $15 $10 plus shipping.

OCZ EL Platinum Revision 2 1GB (2 x 512MB) DDR1 400 - Are you a human?
Works great. I have 2 kits of this - one Revision 1, one Revision 2, both are the same minus the heatsink having a sticker on the Rev.1s. Looking for $15 each kit plus shipping. SOLD TO AN OCN'ER!

GeIL Value 1GB (2 x 512MB) DDR 400 - Are you a human?
Nothing value about it. Clocked really well (I want to say somewhere in DDR-500 territory?). Looking for $15 $10 $5 plus shipping.

G.SKILL 6GB (3 x 2GB) DDR3 1600 (ONE STICK ONLY) - Are you a human?
It works... Looking for $5 plus shipping cost only or free with anything else.

Wintec / Winbond AMPX 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR2 800 (ONE STICK ONLY) - Are you a human?
I mean... it works too. Looking for $5 plus shipping cost only or free with anything else.

I can throw in a crap random CPU with any older motherboard, but otherwise no CPUs are included with a motherboard.