Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
One board is deluxe packed SLi with all the shiny goodies, one is a normal packaged SLi minus shiny goodies, and one is a single slot PCIe board.

I'm shocked at how much they cost, I figured the DFI board would've been the cheaper of the nf4 boards...

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
I'd get the SLi board just for upgradability's sake, you can run one card for a while then throw in another when you feel you need a boost. They're also going to release an 939 nF3 board with AGP a little later on.

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

I'd get the SLi board just for upgradability's sake, you can run one card for a while then throw in another when you feel you need a boost. They're also going to release an 939 nF3 board with AGP a little later on.

I just had to post here again, because of the shock.... I cant believe the price on this motherboard... It costs just as much as my current CPU and Mobo.

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Yeah that's the most expensive desktop motherboard I've ever seen...

That with an FX55 and 2 gt's will seriously break the bank.

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
God I don't even want to think about that...
nF4 - $300
FX-55 - $800
GTs - $1,000... very big ouch, and that's without RAM

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

God I don't even want to think about that...
nF4 - $300
FX-55 - $800
GTs - $1,000... very big ouch, and that's without RAM

I must admit... That would be one hell of a system.

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
lol yes, but I'd rather make the 2 corvette payments instead, at least then I'd have a killer car for 2 months

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quote:

lol yes, but I'd rather make the 2 corvette payments instead, at least then I'd have a killer car for 2 months

The boards at www.overclockers.co.uk are £152, which is $285 US. Looks like we get the better deal for once

And some Intel motherboards cost more than these DFI ones...

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
You can get an ASUS A8N-SLI for $229 at zzf!

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/newsitem.php?id=117

the boards offers memory voltage support from 2.5 V to 4.0 V, CPU core voltage up to 2.1 V, chipset voltage from 1.5 V to 1.8 V, HTT ranging from 1.2 to 1.5

memory voltage up to 4 volts!!! holy crap that means the ocz vx should go hand in hand with this board!!! i've made up my mind, i'm waiting for this board. any idea on when it's coming out?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts