Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:

Last night the Season Premiere of South Park Season 14 aired around the world, attracting 3.7million viewers in the USA alone. It was known before the airing of the episode that it was to be based around the Tiger Woods sex scandal and that the episode would be called "Sexual Healing" - however it wasn't officially stated that the game would also revolve around Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11, the video game that will be releasing later this year. Earlier this afternoon a source close to the development of the popular video game franchise contacted Daily Informer to let us know of EA's disgust. Hit the jump to read the full story.

Click here to download virus.exe Source

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Great episode, alright article and a bit soft on EA's part

Like the article states, Matt and Trey have fought off some HUGE lawsuits before, I'm sure they'll be fine.

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Not like anybody planned to buy it anyway.

Good episode, btw.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mad Mule
View Post

Not like anybody planned to buy it anyway.

Good episode, btw.

If it was like the one in south park i would buy it

·
Registered
809 Posts
It's just a parody.

·
Premium Member
7,395 Posts
Haven't watched it yet, it's on the DVR. But if they really intend to sue, they're nuts...South Park is clearly satire that no reasonable person would ever misconstrue to be "real". EA will lose, lose, lose if they actually pursue this.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Another conspiracy by the alien wizards... will it ever end?

·
Premium Member
18,189 Posts
I thk their disclaimer at the start of each eps would kill the lawsuit early on.

·
Banned
2,424 Posts
South park is still around
those people should just stop making their stupid cartoon with children that speak with squeaky voices it was funny at first, but now it's just boring and repetative.

·
Banned
4,683 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SSJ5Broli
View Post

those people should just stop making their stupid cartoon with children that speak with squeaky voices it was funny at first, but now it's just boring and repetative.

You haven't watched in years, yet you talk about how boring and repetitive it is?!

Please hush. The last 2 years of South Park have been some of the best ever. And in no way repetitive

*edit* oh, never mind. It's YOU. Of course you'd say something foolish like that.

·
Banned
3,369 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SSJ5Broli
View Post

Oh, thank you, I didn't realize that I only thought I was enjoying the show. You've shown me and millions of others the light - we were wrong in thinking we were having fun watching it.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by loKi-
View Post

the episode was a total let down anyways.

Yeah. It was an ok episode. Not that funny.

·
Premium Member
4,775 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tainok
View Post

Matt and Trey survived Scientology. I'm pretty sure they can handle EA.

Exactly what I was thinking. Those guys have some serious balls though.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.