1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Peen;15230897
I actually do care, thank you.
Yeah man. I figured that would be a great time to get back into it for anyone excited about diablo 3.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Great game and all - I played the crap out of it in my younger days - but now, i just cannot bother to play at such a small resolution : / - way too pixelated for me..

·
Premium Member
14,173 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zakel2
View Post

Great game and all - I played the crap out of it in my younger days - but now, i just cannot bother to play at such a small resolution : / - way too pixelated for me..

Eh, put it in Windows mode and it's bearable.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakel2;15230933
Diablo 2 was never really about the graphics.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Does anyone still play D2? I heard it was all more or less spammers and bots anymore. I'm aching to play it again but I'd miss the MP if no one was around anymore.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibage
View Post

Does anyone still play D2? I heard it was all more or less spammers and bots anymore. I'm aching to play it again but I'd miss the MP if no one was around anymore.

There's definitely still a community but there's no denying that there's tons of bots and spam. If you want to try something new where there isn't bots or spam, you should try diablo 2 hardcore classic mode. It's a smaller community but it's a lot of fun.

·
Premium Member
14,173 Posts
Quote:

View Post

I have a 95 hammerdin that I play sometimes. D2 is a game that I get hooked on for a month or so and then stop playing. It's like that every year for the past seven years.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Quote:

View Post

Every just bots using hammerdin to farm baal and others use sorceror bots with mf

1 - 10 of 10 Posts