Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else have issues of Diablo 3 friends list not being populated with the friends list you had in world of warcraft?

I would post this on the D3 forums, but when I try to post there, I login, and when i go to click the new thread button, it tells me my account has been cancelled (assuming it is because I am not subscribed to WoW?)

Cheers

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
It will only import the friends that you added as battle.net friends. ie. with either their email or battletag. For good measure's sake, have you been to battle.net and updated every single bit of info that you can possible update? Password and battletag in particular.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a bunch of friends on wow that I had on there with their RealID, so I'd talk to them in WoW across all their characters, or if they were in SCII... in D3 i have zero friends on my list... I have a battle tag on battle.net as well.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Bummer! Perhaps they will have fixed it by tomorrow, they are rolling out small fixes by the day. I know my issues with their auction house was resolved this morning.
Perhaps you can find more information on the diablo 3 forums. I understand you can not post on the forums, but perhaps keeping an eye on this thread will help you sooner or later. Sooner preferrably
thumb.gif

To save you the trouble of reading through the posts; one of the repliers to the thread resolved his issue by checking his regional server. He was residing in the US but was logged on to the EU servers.
Main Menu -> Options -> Account -> Server.
I hope that simple configuration might help you.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers, when I got home from work, I checked and my server was defaulted to Europe, thanks blizzard.... My buddy had the same problem too... so we both got to start characters over again... yay?

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Magix View Post

You can only see the friends in your particular server region settings.
In diablo, go into the settings and make sure your server selection is set to your respective area. My buddy in canada somehow got put in the Europe region and we couldn't add each other to friends.
Yep, I just posted that exact finding haha... Stupid blizzard... Honest mistake I guess... Canada and Europe are like neighbours...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts