Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,616 Posts
OMG! THATNK YOU BLIZZARD!

Now...what was that about starcraft 2 and warcraft 4?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I LOVE DIABLO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Finally blizzard shows that its not only paying attention to the abomination that is WoW. Though a d2 mmo wouldnt be to bad.. Neither would a starcraft mmo
Hope blizzard make it look GREAT.

·
Premium Member
9,786 Posts
Diablo2 was an amazing game. Never got boring, even when i had so much stuff on it. Thank god there is a diablo 3. Definately up there with CS:S and BF2.

I never knew about it, so good find on my part
thanks dude

EDIT: I rekon they shud keep the classic diablo style, point n click. It ruled, just have to wait for baldurs gate 3 now......hmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
i love diablo!!!!! but whare the hell is starcrat its ben even longer since then and that is the most sucsesefull online rts of all time why dont they want to make a new one!!

·

29,532 Posts
Well, Diablo 2 was... decent. I'd have to admit I've played it for about 4 years now, but it is only playable 1 hour at a time, then you have the feeling of "OMG WHY DID I STOP?", and I'm playing it again.

Blizzard had wrote alot of times that Diablo 3 weren't coming out some time ago, which all my friends didn't believe in. I hate to say it, but I weren't right

I just hope it'll be the same changes like the upgrade from Diablo 1 to Diablo 2.
Just a little hint to Blizzard:
Don't underrate the system specs again!
I couldn't even run it on my K6-2 rig decently

·
Registered
216 Posts
Well, if it's free like the fist two.. I can safely say good bye to my college career. I played Diablo2 for 10-12 hours a day one summer in middle school.. but thankfully I lost my cd. I was sad at first but I eventually came to think of it as a blessing. I am really debating whether or not to get it. But cool find nonetheless.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
lets hope its not as boring as the second one. Especially since you got every godly items there are and killed everyone one hit. It got super boring after that

Anyway, i love that game, pratically played at least 10hours a day for 1 year straight

·
404 Title Not Found
2,326 Posts
Blizzard has some awesome games, but seriously... WHERES STARCRAFT 2?? Starcraft/Broodwar is such a good game I just hope they do a sequal and that lives up to the Starcraft name.

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
It's called Diablo for a reason, it's of the DEVIL!!!! I had my girlfriend at the time practically begging me for sex and I actually said, "wait, I'm almost to the end of the dungeon...."! Fun as hell but satanically addictive, lol.

·
Premium Member
17,110 Posts
Awesome!

·
Banned
5,464 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by IcedEarth

Diablo2 was an amazing game. Never got boring, even when i had so much stuff on it. Thank god there is a diablo 3. Definately up there with CS:S and BF2.

I never knew about it, so good find on my part
thanks dude

EDIT: I rekon they shud keep the classic diablo style, point n click. It ruled, just have to wait for baldurs gate 3 now......hmmmmmmmmm

Totally agree dude, but I think they should have an option to select point and click with a rotating camera or select first person. That would rule.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
em... If this is true... then who will ever want to play WoW again? Seriously...? I played DII since it was released until the beginning of 2005 It was very addicting... it's economy is amazing...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts