Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM!!!!!
They're now charging us $20 more for an internet package thats supposed to be running at 3mbps up and 1mbps down with unlimited activity.. and guess what? We now have unlimited internet activity.. AND 128K UP AND 64 DOWN!!! RRGGGGG I WANT TO KILL THEM!! RRGGGGRGRGR
lol..

·
Registered
262 Posts
Where in Ontario are you? North? South? Is there no one else to use? I had Sympatico in Sault Ste marie and they suck. I am using Telus out here in alberta but they are pricy, but way better then the alternative, cable from northern cablevision(they are a horible corupt company).

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnMcGrail

I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM!!!!!
They're now charging us $20 more for an internet package thats supposed to be running at 3mbps up and 1mbps down with unlimited activity.. and guess what? We now have unlimited internet activity.. AND 128K UP AND 64 DOWN!!! RRGGGGG I WANT TO KILL THEM!! RRGGGGRGRGR
lol..

are you sure that's the right order? usually the higher number is for down stream the "Reciving end" and the upstream "The outsourcing end". That could be changed sexually but I'll leave that to XMS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts