1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol..... i think all the long standing ATI users are embarrassed to jump in here & say there's nothing like that on the ''HD'' series cards.

its the simplest thing in the world to emulate, why can i find NOTHING that'll do it..??

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by skunksmash View Post
lol..... i think all the long standing ATI users are embarrassed to jump in here & say there's nothing like that on the ''HD'' series cards.

its the simplest thing in the world to emulate, why can i find NOTHING that'll do it..??
Embarrassed? Sure it's simple but also completely unnecessary and pointless. Just another Nvidia gimmick.

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pillz Here View Post
Embarrassed? Sure it's simple but also completely unnecessary and pointless. Just another Nvidia gimmick.
WHAT!!!!!!!

mate, you need to step away from the keyboard..... your doing yourself no favors.

a ''gimmick'' you say, look i asses a situation as i see it & i guarantee you this feature is far more than that
, right now my screen basically looks ''black & white'' the color is non-existent.

i cant believe no ones complained to them about this..??, its absolutely UNBEARABLE!! :swearing:

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Unbearable? Seriously? You need to calm down and maybe get a better monitor? My monitor's colors are perfectly fine without "digital vibrance".

·
Premium Member
25,202 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by skunksmash View Post
WHAT!!!!!!!

mate, you need to step away from the keyboard..... your doing yourself no favors.

a ''gimmick'' you say, look i asses a situation as i see it & i guarantee you this feature is far more than that
, right now my screen basically looks ''black & white'' the color is non-existent.

i cant believe no ones complained to them about this..??, its absolutely UNBEARABLE!! :swearing:

Something is wrong with your driver install if everything looks black and white.

How does it look with generic drivers running?

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Master Chief View Post
I dont even know what that is...
Exactly.

But from my understanding it's a nifty little program of some sort that allows you to adjust the color contrast and levels of your monitor. Then Nvidia plasters their "technical marvel" stamp on it to make it seem like it's this great achievement in modern technology.

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:

Originally Posted by grunion
View Post

Something is wrong with your driver install if everything looks black and white.

How does it look with generic drivers running?

here's what my screen looks like, now to me this is a disgusting, dull, colorless image, the OCN banner is usually a lovely blue color...not grey.

for ppl who think this image looks normal, you've obviously never found the ''Digital Vibrance'' settings in the CP.

Attachment 132693

DISGUSTING!!!

please someone direct me to an app which will allow me to boost color settings, i WONT believe its not possible.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by skunksmash
View Post

here's what my screen looks like, now to me this is a disgusting, dull, colorless image, the OCN banner is usually a lovely blue color...not grey.

for ppl who think this image looks normal, you've obviously never found the ''Digital Vibrance'' settings in the CP.

Attachment 132693

DISGUSTING!!!

please someone direct me to an app which will allow me to boost color settings, i WONT believe its not possible.

You can't be serious...

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
i've seen it in the ATi CCC, but since they changed the layout of CCC, i haven't found it. I've messed with it, but haven't found it any useful.

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pillz Here
View Post

You can't be serious...

lol....i know YOU think thats normal, but its not.

every time i finish gaming the desktop hits me like a brick..... ITS LIFELESS!!

surly those who have used both manufacturers can see...???:swearing:

·
Registered
624 Posts
digital vibrance is cool, i have mine +10% but I can't see myself "missing" it if I were to buy an ATI card, def didn't miss it when I had a 4890 for a brief amount of time

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quote:

Originally Posted by rastablast
View Post

digital vibrance is cool, i have mine +10% but I can't see myself "missing" it if I were to buy an ATI card, def didn't miss it when I had a 4890 for a brief amount of time

....mine was @100% for 4 years, maybe ive overdosed on it a little.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by skunksmash
View Post

lol....i know YOU think thats normal, but its not.

every time i finish gaming the desktop hits me like a brick..... ITS LIFELESS!!

surly those who have used both manufacturers can see...???:swearing:

LoL

Glad you don't use movie editing or graphic design software...

Your eye is far from calibrated!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
goto Catalyst controls... In "desktop properties"... there should be a "Color" tab up top... Click on it and hit the "Reactivate ATI color controls" you can adjust brightness, contrast and gamma for Red, Green or Blue colors, or all at once...I hope this helps...

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Quote:

Originally Posted by soth7676
View Post

goto Catalyst controls... In "desktop properties"... there should be a "Color" tab up top... Click on it and hit the "Reactivate ATI color controls" you can adjust brightness, contrast and gamma for Red, Green or Blue colors, or all at once...I hope this helps...

i cant reactivate the color controls there greyed out

1 - 20 of 47 Posts