Overclock.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to disable the signed driver enforcement indefinately. Its just really anoying to have to restart if you want to install something.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks i dont really know how to use that and dont want ti reinstall windows either. But thanks fo rthe help.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it is a crappy overclocker cant get it stable at 2.5 temps are fine just wont stay stable.

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Have you tried: bcdedit /set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS

• Rep+
Reactions: b.walker36

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
awsome thanks guys. And yeah i lowered the htt 2 three it was at 980 jsut wouldnt run stable i kept putting the vcore up but i didnt like it it at 1.45 to 1.5 to try and get 300mhz oc lol. I declocked my ram and to take that out of the equation. it just sucks lol. but i wish i looked into it more and i would have bought a conroe and ddr2 but i was and amd fanboy and rushed lol.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by b.walker36 View Post
awsome thanks guys. And yeah i lowered the htt 2 three it was at 980 jsut wouldnt run stable i kept putting the vcore up but i didnt like it it at 1.45 to 1.5 to try and get 300mhz oc lol. I declocked my ram and to take that out of the equation. it just sucks lol. but i wish i looked into it more and i would have bought a conroe and ddr2 but i was and amd fanboy and rushed lol.
Keep at it you be up to 2.7GHZ next time you post...LOL

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah the 1.5 vcore didnt even make 2.5 stable so i was just like screw it i should be close to 3 with tthat vcore but no my chip sucks lol. Thats okay q6600 soon.

·
Overclocking
9,253 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by b.walker36 View Post
yeah the 1.5 vcore didnt even make 2.5 stable so i was just like screw it i should be close to 3 with tthat vcore but no my chip sucks lol. Thats okay q6600 soon.
Maby you got bad cooling or bad stepping like me because I need 1.475v to hit 2.7Ghz
with my current CPU

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
must be the stepping cuase the temps dont go past 50 after a couple min in orthos but it always fails around the 4 min mark at2.5 and 2.6 in like 30 sec. I think i just got a chip that doesnt want to overclock but i want her to therefore me and her were not of like minds. I tried to caress and wooo her but she would not have it so i run her gentle now.

Mine is also 939 and those supposedly were not good overclockers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.