HARDWARE:

PSU: Thermaltake Berlin 630W [+80]
CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 [3.1GHz]
GPU: Palit GTX 660
SDD: Kingston SV300 120GB
Motherboard: GA-Z87M-D3H
Operating System: Mac OS X Yosemite, Windows 8.1
+2x HDD

I Builded my Hackintosh PC to my old Fujitsu Siemens Case, but now i need to make a new one.
Let me Know If You Are Interested To See Modded Fujitsu Case!
I will be building the case from scratch with following materials: Acrylic class, Possibly aluminium.

DESIGN
I have created couple 3D models with Autodesk Software and this is the design what i'm going to build:

-Front Panel: Carbon Finyl
-Acrylic Glass
-Aluminium Protectors
NOTE: This Design Is Now Completed, I Made Few Changes!

SHOPPING LIST:
-Big Acrylic Sheet
-2x Orange LED Strips
-Front Panel USB 3.0
-Front Panel PW Button
-White Primer Paint
-Sand Paper
-Matt Black Spray paint
-Carbon Fiber Vinyl Sticker

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiw View Post

Mod'rn shield?
I really haven't really thought what that looks like. I just made it like that and that looked kinda badass for me. Good name suggestion. Cheers

·
Registered
177 Posts
It also looks close the the nzxt phantom

both are really cool.

if you can aluminum would be pretty sick check out your local metal shop and see what they have in the scrap area. buying aluminum by the lb is much cheaper then buying it for what it would normally cost. I bought $160 worth of aluminum tubing for $15 some aren't perfectly straight but all were under 6ft which doesn't matter for my build.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyerzx1 View Post

It also looks close the the nzxt phantom

both are really cool.

if you can aluminum would be pretty sick check out your local metal shop and see what they have in the scrap area. buying aluminum by the lb is much cheaper then buying it for what it would normally cost. I bought $160 worth of aluminum tubing for $15 some aren't perfectly straight but all were under 6ft which doesn't matter for my build.
I was going to make this from aluminium, but cheap ones were way too weak and thick aluminium is very hard to work with. And Also its very expensive also. And i have a small budget, in case if this does not work at all. I have been planning this for a while now and i really think acrylic class is the best choice.

But i do appreciate you opinion and suggestions. Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts