Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took the risk and got this Displayport-to-VGA Adapter £15 deliverd from ebay works fine for eyefinity (so far) each monitor is at 1920x 1200

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Link?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
14,038 Posts
Why'd you not just put this on the thread you already started on this very topic?

Anyways, that is pretty cool if it works.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by brettjv View Post
Why'd you not just put this on the thread you already started on this very topic?

Anyways, that is pretty cool if it works.
I did but I wanted to let people know so they could save a £/$ like me and if I had just put it on that question thread then it may have been missed.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by R1P5AW View Post
These adapters depend on your resolution. Most people will still need the active adapters.
yer they won't got over 1920x 1200

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I have the same adapter. Works perfect, but it is a bit washed out looking, making it really hard to match colors.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quote:

Originally Posted by foothead View Post
I have the same adapter. Works perfect, but it is a bit washed out looking, making it really hard to match colors.
it's a little bit redder than the other ones for me - I must adjust, you can't really notice it though.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I put my other monitors on D-subs because it looked really different. You know, the difference between analog and digital on a massive High resolution LCD.

Mine did have a bit of red shift as well, but I took care of that in CCC.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts