Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend enrages me.

Show me the path, wise sensei.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Indeed, but I'm so angry...

Am I allowed to growl on this forum? Or is it against the law?

I don't care, I feel like a rebel today.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
Take it from an "old" man....She ain't the first...or the last. It don't matter. I used to rage at a lot of stuff till I figured it out. IT DON"T MATTER.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there no way we could possibly ship all the girls to Equador or something? I'll pay shipping and handling.

·
Banned
606 Posts
I have the coolest girfriend ever.....She's pretty, smart, loves computers, and never argues with me...........................She's sitting right next to me, reading this

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by this_barb

Is there no way we could possibly ship all the girls to Equador or something? I'll pay shipping and handling.

Girls at times do piss me off.. But i see the advantages of keeping em around.

·
Banned
4,795 Posts
women hahaha, they can never make up their mind...but theres one i have my eyes set on...hopefully ill get to meet her this week...

·
Banned
4,795 Posts
think he posted a week ago about her saying "they needed a break" and im gonna say what i said before, she left you, move on, whenever a girl says that, its exactly what it means, she probably found someone else.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Two words tom leykis.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Been married twice . Both left me with nothing , I now have a woman i dated as a teenager. Shes the best thing a man could want .I know it sounds soppy but no matter how angry she makes me the more i just want to cuddle her . But yes they can be a right pain in the butt

1 - 16 of 16 Posts