Overclock.net banner

Diving into Water. Good Components? Need Pump Suggestoions

618 24
I'm thinking about going water sometime in the summer and want to know what components to look out for if they become available used, or a good deal. I "think" I have everything picked out.I just need a pump, and i i am slighlty confused as to which one to get. Is jab-tech the right place to order from , or are there other good places? Thank you for the help, oh and btw this loop will *most likely* be housed in a cosmos s. Possibly a CM Haf 932. Unless is there any way i can externally mount a rad to my current mid-tower case or would that be to difficult? CPU only Loop
LL
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
You can mount a 360 externally it has been done before, just get a radbox and mount it off of that. I'm not sure on a cheaper pump, I can't seem to find any that are cheaper than that, or at least one thats cheaper and is of decent quality.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK. This is good! I just sold a nintendo wii package for 270$ and i am will *most likely* be spending that case on a wc system! But keep the suggestions coming, and advice, i appreciate it greatly.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.