Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I need a desk pad with about 1200x600x3 in Dimensions, but a little bit smaller would be okay too.

I ordered the DM Pad and the Glorious, as I heard good things about the DM Pad and my friend has a Glorious which I could try already. Here's the thing though:

I really love a smooth mousepad like the Zowie G-SR, G-SR SE or Glorious and so on, but not really the surface of a Steelseries Qck+ or Artisan Zero. So it shouldn't be rough on the skin.

Many people compared the DM Pad to the Qck+, is it really that rough? When my whole arm rests and swipes over it, that should bother me pretty much.

My other question is if someone knows alternatives for very fast pads with low static friction which feel soft on the skin like the G-SR SE?

Best regards,
David

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
my DM Pad XXL is a little smoother than my QcK and it doesn't annoy me at all. but it's quite thin so I don't feel as comfortable resting weight on it as a thicker pad.
although I also am fine with the Artisan Zero so maybe my tolerance is different.

the pad I've found to be the comfiest so far is the Dechanic Speed Heavy, it comes in a 900x450 version as biggest though. but it's really comfy...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts