Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
thats more then enough power for your rig and the speakers plug into the wall silly.. oh yeah get the nzxt zero for your case since you cant choose i promise you wont regret it

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by FearSC549
View Post

Plug wall -.- ....Also, a 'bigger' PSU....I don't think there's such thing as in PC.

WHAT!!???

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts
LOL little 620watt PSU...what's the world coming to. Seems like yesterday a 300w was all you needed.

I would personally look for some thing that has at least one 12volt rail with 20amps on it...reguardless of total wattage. The wattage rating has lost most of its importance these days.

However, that is just me...and I tend to overkill every thing from my PSUs to steaks on the grill. I am running a 720watt with a single 60amp rail for crying out loud

·
Premium Member
9,349 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stillhouse
View Post

Little? That PSU could run another 8800GTS if you wanted it to.

Yeah, I'm absolutely positive that Corsair 620W will supply enough power to your system. I'm pretty should it could power another GTS as well.

·
Premium Member
3,307 Posts
Speakers don't plug into your computer, they plug into the wall socket. Except for the audio out jack, but that is only the signal, not the power.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha ok thanks guys. I've done hundreds of hours of research on other parts, but I didn't have the energy or time to look up anything else. I'll probably eventually go SLI.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts