Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer.. Perhaps I'm horrible at searching..

I need to know whether to order some online or not, I need to have my system built by next friday !

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and they don't sell them in stores anywhere do they... so online is my only option.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackhawk4
View Post

Nope

Hes right it comes with 2 pairs of 120x25mm clips for push/pull thats all

·
Registered
22 Posts
Im sure you could easily rig them to work, just cut them down the middle and then solder a section of paper clip in there or something.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pankie
View Post

and they don't sell them in stores anywhere do they... so online is my only option.

These guys carry 'em: http://www.svc.com/pt-fc12038.html

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm just going to buy them at jab-tech.
I don't have a soldering gun :mad:

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Nope. But you can use zip ties or a steel wire to make your own. Shadowclock made a sticky and there's a topic on that.

·
Overclocker
2,284 Posts
No but its pretty cheap at jab-tech. So I would suggest getting the fan there since you'll have to pay shipping for the clips. They ship fast and cheap, you should check it out

EDIT: Great customer service too!

·
Overclocker
2,284 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by azianai
View Post

get it from SVC for 4 bucks apiece, free ship
Jabtech's cheapest shipping option is 4.95 priority mail so it'll come out to be 6.94
i bought my 2nd pair of fanclips from SVC when i had the normal Megahalem.

Yep, but all I'm saying is if he buys fan from jab-tech its cheaper since their shipping is still $4.95 until more than 3 fans...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts