Overclock.net banner

Do you believe in ghost?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
SNERP!!!
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm watching ghost hunters on Sci-fi and I wanted to know who believes in ghosts. I do...

• Rep+
Reactions: dskina

·
Premium Member
8,376 Posts
Well, I have to say yes because I know there is at least one looking over my shoulder right now, and ghosts get really *****y when you deny their existance

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Uh... no such thing as ghosts.

·
Banned
6,776 Posts
I used to know this family, they're very, very religious and one day......now this is back in 1984-1985, I was hanging out at their house and in the living room there was a rocking chair, then the guy I was visiting told me that the dog started to bark and didn't stop even though they yell at him to stop but....

Suddenly the dog started to bark at the chair and the chair started to rock and did it for about 5 times and then the dog walked away and the chair stopped rocking.

Now, they told me that the chair was their grandfather's who's passed away a year ago and nobody sat on that chair. I really don't think they were lying or making it up, that house was a little spooky.

I personally have not seen anything like a ghost or something but I've heard voices, for example, one day I heard my syster called my name.......guess what? I was all by myself in the house and I can assure you guys that the voice was 100% loud and clear, a trick mind? I don't know but that's the only time I've been spooked.

·
SNERP!!!
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by rabidgnome229
View Post

haha - nub

Nah dude...when I was little my mom was driving me to baseball practice and this guy walked right out in front of the car. I yelled at my mom to stop and I said don't hit that guy. She slammed on the breaks and said what guy. He then walked right through a barbed wire fence.

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
I lived with a few, The X-wife and I rented an old folks home years ago. A management company we rented from had bought the property and asked us to move in there so it wouldn't be empty until they were to renovate it into apartments, we had a few experiences.

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
Read the first part of that story again
Billions of deaths over the course of human history - a few score souls stay behind in this world - and they spend their time walking around near little league practice
Do you see why somebody may be skeptical about that story?

·
Registered
749 Posts
woah freaky. My mom's aunt actually got possessed once. She started talking in a really deep mans voice and threatened to kill every single member of my family. They put her in a straightjacket and carted her off to the loony bin. Mind you, this happened in Morocco and I was only 7 at the time but i really freaked me out. And morocco isnt known for their medical services, i feel kinda bad for her.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Quote:

View Post

Billions of deaths over the course of human history - a few score souls stay behind in this world - and they spend their time walking around near little league practice

maybe he died there?

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
There have been a few times I can recall that I've seen ghosts. The first thing I can say is that just to look in their direction isn't a bad thing.

But here's my story: I haven't lived the ritzy life. My dad died when I was 14, which was about a decade ago. I wasn't there for his funeral, because my mother wasn't sure where it was or something to that effect. I was torn up over it, and spent some time of my own in a nearby mental health hospital. While I was there, two things happened. First of all, I spent a lot of time staring blankly up at the ceiling and not really blinking, this created a long series of whiteouts, blackouts, and sleeping with my eyes open. Call it an optical illusion, but I looked and saw my father hovering above me. I've really never been the same since.

Another instance was when my dog got put to sleep. I fell asleep for a short dream session. I felt the need to bite an area right above my wrist/hand area, and spent some time kicking and scratching. I was attached to the moment. So, yeah, I believe in ghosts. Seriously, I do. I don't think there should be anyone who hasn't felt warmth on a very cold day, due to a close relative stopping by to remind you that cold is just six feet, a series of tears, and a long time of forgotten memories away.

·
SNERP!!!
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

View Post

We were driving to. When I say it we were out in the middle of nowhere.

·
Premium Member
22,477 Posts
I dont beleive in ghosts...I beleive that there are demons and elementals who may masquerade as human spirits......EDIT: I like TAP's also good stuff...

·
Premium Member
5,573 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snerp
View Post

I'm watching ghost hunters on Sci-fi and I wanted to know who believes in ghosts. I do...

I didn't believe until I started watching TAPS. Now I do.

·
Premium Member
8,509 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snerp
View Post

I watch it lastnight in the Stanley motel it was pretty good I would like to go in that tunnel and hear that voice say "HELLO" and the laughting weird stuff man.

·
OVERCLOCK IT OR DIE
7,336 Posts
I don't believe in Shows or Movies about ghosts. It's always some white chick going "omigawdomigawdomigawd" and some white dude going "did you hear that?" and the other person there going "i heard something" and then it just looks like Blair Witch 3 or some crap.

If ghosts existed there would be better evidence. As for right now I'm going to file them away with UFO's, Telepathy, and Telekinesis.

·
Premium Member
8,509 Posts
Seeing it youself and on TV is two totally differn't things for sure.

I had an experience once it was an old empty house on some farm land, we could hear things moving around in other rooms and the house was totally empty no furniture nothing, we would wait and hear it again go and look and nothing there? It sounded like someone moving around in the other room's and walking around, we said enough of that and left it's something I will never forget.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts