1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Umm.....not really overkill......it would be overkill to get one of those 150mm fans from FrozenCPU.com, made a fan reducer, and overvolted it. 110 cfm....that's not overkill, just maim....

·
Premium Member
6,424 Posts
Hmm... Overkill? No way, if I were you I'd think about going the Big Typhoon route though, I heard that this HS is mmade more for silence then it is to cool.
I have a big typhoon with a 130CFM fan on it =)

·
Premium Member
5,811 Posts
you can never have too much power!!! get 2 fans and set them up in push/pull setupin the Ninja..

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Silverstone is sexy. I want to be like 'my whole rig is silverstone' but they are pricey. Unlike other brands that claim like 20db , silverstone fans will actually run at their rated db. Thermaltake silentcat...21db lies, but thats what fan programs are for i guess, Its back in its box in 2 days when i get my fm92 silverstone.

Silverstone club!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.N00bLaR

Hmm... Overkill? No way, if I were you I'd think about going the Big Typhoon route though, I heard that this HS is mmade more for silence then it is to cool.
I have a big typhoon with a 130CFM fan on it =)

i just ordered a 130cfm fan for the big typhoon, did it make a diffrence for you?

·
Premium Member
5,145 Posts
My 110cfm dropped temps like 5-7C.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts