Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Some call me... Bifford
5,265 Posts
I have the ht101jr. It works fine, but will probably replace with water at some point. Or phase change if I win the lottery.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what fans are u using with it and wat r ur temps did they come down far from stock cooling

·
Some call me... Bifford
5,265 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mojoopo

what fans are u using with it and wat r ur temps did they come down far from stock cooling

I never used stock, I bought OEM chips. With a little extra juice to the core my fx55 idles at 48C. Not that spectacular, but the cooler was cheap. It comes with a 90mm fan but I replaced it with a UV reactive fan from Ultra.

·
Some call me... Bifford
5,265 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mojoopo

oh so that coolers sh%t

I wouldn't buy it again, but I won't throw it away either. It will make a good backup. If you budget is tight, it should hold you untill you can get something better.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
I'm using the AeroCool DP102.. if that helps any.. It works amazing.. I'm running my prescott 2.4Ghz @ 3.9Ghz and full-load at 44c..

And I'm using one 60CFM fan, one 30CFM fan, and a 50CFM can.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
I don't know, Tigerdirect.ca had it a month ago, but right after I placed my order, they removed it from the site.. You could Always try bigfootcomputers.com, or summitdirect.com.. Just email them and find out if they can order one in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts