Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been working on a custom pc build for a few months now that's going to have a red on black theme. Unfortunately the red on black cpu waterblocks I've been trolling over the past 2 weeks haven't held a candle to the one pictured below. The only problem is I've searched every where for this particular water block and no luck! However I have seen multiple posted here on ocn of people that have owned there but these post range between a year- 3 years old.

IF YOU HAVE THE BLOCK "LETS TALK BUSINE$$" sorry for the caps but i mean business
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
73 Posts
If you aren't able to track one down, they did make a gen2 version.
http://www.performance-pcs.com/swiftech-apogee-xl2-performance-water-block-ppcs-custom-rog-edition-model.html

Not as pretty, but the pictures get the point across.

Performance pcs also make other custom plates, so you could always contact them about any old ones in stock.

Another option, if you are willing to, is to make the plate yourself. The different colors on the Apogee blocks are just colored face-plates that clip in. You can probably find the base Apogee XL pretty cheap used.

Note: the red on the original XL comes across more as an orange (just took this shot).

• Rep+
Reactions: Fighting Games

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really appreciate that man
Quote:
Originally Posted by nersty View Post

If you aren't able to track one down, they did make a gen2 version.
http://www.performance-pcs.com/swiftech-apogee-xl2-performance-water-block-ppcs-custom-rog-edition-model.html

Not as pretty, but the pictures get the point across.

Performance pcs also make other custom plates, so you could always contact them about any old ones in stock.

Another option, if you are willing to, is to make the plate yourself. The different colors on the Apogee blocks are just colored face-plates that clip in. You can probably find the base Apogee XL pretty cheap used.

Note: the red on the original XL comes across more as an orange (just took this shot).

I really appreciate that information thanks. That one doesn't look half bad either.. I've made a few WTB post across some marketplaces and if I don't have any luck I'm going to more than likely go with the one you've linked me to. Dang.. because I use to shop Performance-pcs website site all the time years ago. Forgot all about them.

Thanks again +1rep

1 - 3 of 3 Posts