Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

i have an abit mobo - but in general, does anyone know where the system/case temperature monitor thingy is located on mobo's?

reason being - i just reorganized my case, and it is much much cleaner, yet my case temp has gone up - even when the room temp is lower, so i think i might have done something to that sensor?

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by newbieocer
hey guys,

i have an abit mobo - but in general, does anyone know where the system/case temperature monitor thingy is located on mobo's?

reason being - i just reorganized my case, and it is much much cleaner, yet my case temp has gone up - even when the room temp is lower, so i think i might have done something to that sensor?
I am looking at the IS7 manual, and it doesn't say, but I beleive it will be near the AGP slot.

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
without opening my othe computer, if i remember it correctly its right under the
switch posts [where your power button and reset switch plug in]
i remember this because i had trouble finding it as well

its the same on my VT7 as well.... VT7 sucks but the prescott never did run corectly in the IS7 so i bought the cheapest prescott mobo from abit and hoped it had AGP/PCI locks... yeah it didn't , Anyways im either going to retire my 3.2 ghz pressy to folding and get a LGA 3.4 pressy or buy a better mobo for it and get a true mobile clawhammer... cnt decide but i get paid tommorow.. and i dont have any bills to pay
.... But i still need to look at getting a new car, but as long as i got a ride to work and a GF to take me places im cool with that...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts