Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get back into this game today, I don't really mind playing on american servers, as I used to sometimes play on them when the australian servers were full. How active is the game now that bf3 and bf4 have been out for a long time now ?

·
:)
11,146 Posts
Last I tried it, there where really few on EU servers at least. Shame, its a good game.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Not as active anymore, most of the servers left are ran by a group of people who don't play with any sportsman conduct. They either kick you or ban you out of the servers because you're either too good of a player or you're over level 35. The last time I played was last year and I stopped playing. The only thing the people who were in charge of the servers or who were friends of the server or who paid to get special privileges on that server would do was complain that I was hacking or cheating. Obviously they never played BC2 as much as I did as I had 4-5 soldiers at level 50. They said I was hacking and I was a cheat but in reality I just learned all the dirtiest and sneakiest tricks for the classes I played. But what they don't know is that the Assault's AEK and the XM8 are the two best and most accurate guns in the game. It didn't even matter if I started a new soldier under level 35 and do what League of Legends calls smurfing. If I started a soldier that was basically crippled because I didn't have any upgrades and accessories I'd still get banned or kicked from the server.

I always played Assault and Engineer the most because people where too afraid to move up and a lot were wussy to take out vehicles because they got much shorter range primary guns. Never really cared for the medic class and a lot of wannabe snipers are just bush wookies. Very rarely do you find good medics and recons while playing. Still some pretty good Engineers out there with the AT4, I guess they got tired of getting dominated by choppers like I did so they kept playing Engineer.

I'm waiting for them to decide to make/release BC3 and do the Battlefield series some justice. They need to bring back the fully destructible buildings like BC2 that never made it into BF3/BF4 so I can kill all the campers and bush wookies.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts