Overclock.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just tried to stress test my 2X 5850's with Furmark and it's only stressing the one card anyone know how I can get it to stress both.

Obvious questions answered: I am using the furmark for multiple cards, Crossfire is enabled in drivers, I do have the bridge between the cards, gpu-z says crossfire is enabled, I am using driver version 10.12.

I think that is all the info you guys need.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried both your suggestions and it's (furmark) is still not using the 2nd video card. Does anyone else have any ideas
Also before someone else mentions it I know the card is not bad because I tried it by it's self.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgilmore62;12097162
It doesn't work in windowed mode -- check the box, "fullscreen".
says who?

I ran my previous setup 2x gtx 460 hawk SLI with multi GPU furmark in windowed mode no problem. both GPU were stressed

·
Registered
193 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Install furmark. (not the zip) and run the icon that says dual gpu.

That might work.

·
Premium Member
10,871 Posts
You need to run the multi-GPU version of Furmark lol

Go to start - all programs - Ozone3D (expand all the folders) and then look for Furmark (Multi-GPU) and run it. Alternatively you can run etqw.exe from the directory you have Furmark in.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopamin3;12206901
You need to run the multi-GPU version of Furmark lol

Go to start - all programs - Ozone3D (expand all the folders) and then look for Furmark (Multi-GPU) and run it. Alternatively you can run etqw.exe from the directory you have Furmark in.
wth.gif
I am using the furmark for multiple cards as I said before in the OP.....

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Try this.
Quote:
I recently received an information from a FurMark user that told me how to enable CrossFire support with FurMark. CrossFire is great but does not work if the 3D application has not a profil in Catalyst graphics drivers. Many video games have a profile in Catalyst. So the solution is to find a profile that matches FurMark. Enemy Territory:Quake Wars is an OpenGL application and its profile can be used with FurMark. So to enable Crossfire, just rename FurMark in etqw.exe. This trick is also confirmed on techPowerUp forums.

You have to rename FurMark to bypass Catalyst GPU protection and you have to rename FurMark if you want to exploit Crossfire. I think I will released in the next version of FurMark a Catalyst-ready FurMark called… etqw.exe!

• Rep+
Reactions: Rakivic

·
Registered
761 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts