Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I might be getting an Ultra X-connect 500W PSU, And i need to verify that it supports both 50 Hz and 60 Hz electricity flow(115v/230v).
I will highly appreciate any help.
And REP any one who posts a relevant message...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,521 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Hellgy

Hi,
I might be getting an Ultra X-connect 500W PSU, And i need to verify that it supports both 50 Hz and 60 Hz electricity flow(115v/230v).
I will highly appreciate any help.
And REP any one who posts a relevant message...

yes, I just checked mine. it has the little switch on back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'll rely on this info man!.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:


Originally Posted by Atheistic Freedom

I feel sorry for the topic creator...

n.o.

OK,
you are most definatlly not getting any REP for that, mister
.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,607 Posts
Yeah, it does have a 115v - 230v switch on the back of it, and i must say, this PSU is great, although many people have DOA Ultra's out of the box.. so hopefully you dont get one of those. =0
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,655 Posts
if you haven't ordered the psu yet you may want to reconsider. not only have people had problems w/ DOA ultras but the x-connects have been known to fail taking other components with them. While some people may have them and be very happy w/ their ultra to me it's just not worth the risk.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got it from Wowza from this forum...
I trust him to test him prior to shipping, and use well-padded package.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,952 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Hellgy

I got it from Wowza from this forum...
I trust him to test him prior to shipping, and use well-padded package.

Dont worry, I did, the unit works fine, I gave you lots of padding and I gave you the 3-5 day shipping vs 2 months on boat..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:


Originally Posted by wowza

Dont worry, I did, the unit works fine, I gave you lots of padding and I gave you the 3-5 day shipping vs 2 months on boat..


That must of cost a small fortune!,
Shipping a package of this weight costs regularly near 25 USD, for priority mail, And you have probably shipped it by express, Thanks!.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top