Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Turtle Lives Matter
4,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried calling them and it went to what sounded like someone's fax machine. I tried emailing them last week with no reply. The website looks old.

But they have the radiator I want at a very good price!

Is it safe to place my order?

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I tried calling them and it went to what sounded like someone's fax machine. I tried emailing them last week with no reply. The website looks old.

But they have the radiator I want at a very good price!

Is it safe to place my order?
I don't think they do honestly. Their inventory hadn't changed since I last used them in 09 lol.

·
WaterCooler
4,055 Posts
I don't think they are still around. Last I looked at the site they didn't have newer parts and like you say the site seemed old.

·
WaterCooler
4,055 Posts
Is PPCs really the last big water-cooling shop around in the US?

I guess FrozenCPU still exists but looking at their site, their inventory is not what it used to be prior to their uhhh...debacle.

·
Shooting down fallacies
8,517 Posts
Is PPCs really the last big water-cooling shop around in the US?

I guess FrozenCPU still exists but looking at their site, their inventory is not what it used to be prior to their uhhh...debacle.
Titan rig is good too
FCPU, ModMyMods, Titan Rig and PPCs are all I can think of. PPCs has maintained and grown because they have become the US distributors for a number of brands.

I recall buying from Xoxide eons ago. I feel like I bought most of the components from them for a build I did for a friend back in 2003.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
FCPU, ModMyMods, Titan Rig and PPCs are all I can think of. PPCs has maintained and grown because they have become the US distributors for a number of brands.

I recall buying from Xoxide eons ago. I feel like I bought most of the components from them for a build I did for a friend back in 2003.
Modmymods and ppcs is the same company. Yea I remember my first build in 04 using a case from them and a ton of neons lol

·
Shooting down fallacies
8,517 Posts
Modmymods and ppcs is the same company. Yea I remember my first build in 04 using a case from them and a ton of neons lol
You are thinking of ModMyToys. That is PPCs private label stuff. ModMyMods is a distributor out of NY State who also do premixed fluid under their own name. To my knowledge there is no affiliation (but, I could be wrong).

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
You are thinking of ModMyToys. That is PPCs private label stuff. ModMyMods is a distributor out of NY State who also do premixed fluid under their own name. To my knowledge there is no affiliation (but, I could be wrong).
Yea that's it lol

·
Facepalm
9,516 Posts
  • Rep+
Reactions: The Pook

·
Shooting down fallacies
8,517 Posts
Wait, what did you just say??

TITAN RIG?

@The Pook
I've purchased a couple of things from Titan Rig, only minor components (fittings and such). Never had an issue with them. I take it there is more to this story?

·
Facepalm
9,516 Posts
I've purchased a couple of things from Titan Rig, only minor components (fittings and such). Never had an issue with them. I take it there is more to this story?
Yes there was someone HERE named "Titan Rig", who came from linustechtips, who was one of the biggest trolls in recent memory. He seems to have vanished from everywhere now.

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
20,848 Posts

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
20,848 Posts
wait, I'm thinking of Turtle Rig

I don't remember Titan Rig

¯\(ツ)

·
Registered
1,918 Posts

¯\(ツ)
Lol yea I've ordered conductonaut and a few small fittings through titan rig and they had comparable service to ppcs.
Lol what do you expect outta some scrub coming from linus forums

·
Facepalm
9,516 Posts

¯\(ツ)
Oops.
Yeah. Turtle rig...Wow...ok. I need to be slapped with one of those reindeers now.

• Rep+
Reactions: The Pook

·
Old to Overclock.net
1,967 Posts
Reading this title brings back memories. Sadly both Xoxide and there forums vanished.

I purchase from Titan Rig, pretty good shop to do business with. I also like that I am state away, get everything I order the next day.

·
WaterCooler
4,055 Posts
Yes there was someone HERE named "Titan Rig", who came from linustechtips, who was one of the biggest trolls in recent memory. He seems to have vanished from everywhere now.
I thought that was Turtle Rig.

• Rep+
Reactions: Falkentyne
1 - 20 of 35 Posts