Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this happened to me today, so its a true story, and to be honest i'm quite gutted about it...

For the past year i have been putting all change i get from buying lunch at work in a little pot. I only put in the small change (anything below 20pence).

Anyway, today someone came round asking for donations to a Donkey Charity. I told them that they could have everything in my pot.

When they counted it, there was £25 (over $50) in there!!!!

Apparently that was the single biggest donation they had ever received while collecting.

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash

That should help them Donkeys out

Yeah...i dont know what was even wrong with them...

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xms

Yeah...i dont know what was even wrong with them...

It takes a kind soul to donate to donkeys.

Im asumeing that donkey is slang for something?

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
I have one of those little pots in my office. I call it "The raise this frigging company is not giving me" pot.

·
Registered
663 Posts
donkey? i have a truckers hat with a donkey on it and it says "ass" in the bottom right hand corner. donkeys are cool but are we really talking about the animal. if we r then xms deserves 50 rep points for being so kind to asses lol...

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by wrbsti

donkey? i have a truckers hat with a donkey on it and it says "ass" in the bottom right hand corner. donkeys are cool but are we really talking about the animal. if we r then xms deserves 50 rep points for being so kind to asses lol...

Yep...we are talking about asses. I donated $50 to an ass and i didnt even know what was wrong with it!!

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by wrbsti

wow holy **** EVEry he gets 50 rep points start clicking lol

Hahaha...well thanks...ya know, i've always been an ass man

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
They probably just needed to buy the donkey a big donkey brush so they could could brush is fur all day. Are you sure they weren't just some punk kids nicking your squid.

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xms

Hahaha...well thanks...ya know, i've always been an ass man

ROFLMAO
That was good!!

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
i made a lot of donations to an old dog for 8 years but she found someone else with more money and left me lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts