Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lavasoft Ad-Aware Plus, , FREE, starts friday 26th
"From midday GMT, Friday 26th of March 2010 through to midday GMT, Saturday 27th of March 2010, we're giving you the chance to download the full current version of Lavasoft's Ad-Aware Plus v8.2, along with a years worth of updates. This commercial anti-spyware and anti-virus tool would normally cost $26.95, but it's yours, for free. Just make sure you re-visit the V3 Downloads between Friday and Saturday to download."

http://www.v3.co.uk/downloads/

you will need to set up an account to see the download link
and the serial is then built into the download
credit to SD bubble3

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Yea, it only shows a blank page for me when I hit the download button.. Oh well, it should be doable somewhere in the next 19 hours

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
I finally got this to DL and installed. I ran a thorough test and it took about 2 hours. It found a few things. So far the software seems OK. I really hate running this kind of thing because it really slows down my computer and I cannot stand that. It also did some registry thing as soon as I rebooted which bothers me, but it only has done it once so far.

I will keep using it since my girlfriend uses me PC a lot and I don't trust some of the networking sites she goes to. I wish the program had a few more options and tweaks.

·
Premium Member
3,789 Posts
This used to be the best spyware program out there years ago.. now it's bugged down and resource heavy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts