1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
PC Gamer
1,651 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crizzl View Post

Whatever you find comfortable
pretty much this
i play FPS (poorly) and the RTS/MOBA genre of games (sc2/dota2).

for FPS i run 400-450dpi depending on the mouse.
for RTS i sit in the 1100-1200 dpi range.

·
Retired?
2,021 Posts
maxxed out my dpi on my imperator

but really as said before w.e u get comfy with is your setting

·
Registered
391 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by discoprince View Post

pretty much this
i play FPS (poorly) and the RTS/MOBA genre of games (sc2/dota2).

for FPS i run 400-450dpi depending on the mouse.
for RTS i sit in the 1100-1200 dpi range.
This pretty much. You should get a big mouse pad and get use to playing at 400-800 dpi if you want to get better. If you play casually then do whatever you want.

For RTS and MOBA, you need some precision so 1100-1350 or so is pretty good. RPG's it doesn't matter just play whatever is comfortable.

But please for the love of god don't get comfortable playing at something like 8200 DPI. You may need dpi above 2000 or so once we get to 4k and above resolution but right now it's overkill.

·
Retired?
2,021 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogenes5 View Post

This pretty much. You should get a big mouse pad and get use to playing at 400-800 dpi if you want to get better. If you play casually then do whatever you want.

For RTS and MOBA, you need some precision so 1100-1350 or so is pretty good. RPG's it doesn't matter just play whatever is comfortable.

But please for the love of god don't get comfortable playing at something like 8200 DPI. You may need dpi above 2000 or so once we get to 4k and above resolution but right now it's overkill.
lol

i am 6400dpi for 1080p

Max dpi is still to unsensitive for me

·
Registered
7 Posts
My DPI is 8200 Acceleration 10 polling 1000. My naga 2014 is the mouse I use. I also have naga 2012 I got December but got the wrong model so I went out and bought naga 2014. I have both of them connected, and macros for both.

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
I use the max CPI I can get away with without interpolation or loss of mouse performance I.e. PCS lowering and then set my sens precisely to 70cm/360 using mouse-sensitivity.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts