1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
October 4th, 2007
Long Zheng

Quote:
Today, Microsoft launched HealthVault, a health-information platform and service online. If you can get your head around the fact this is provided by the same company who makes a computer operating system and game console, read on.

Currently in beta, just like your GP, HealthVault offers three online services as part of the health-information management strategy: HealthVault Search, HealthVault Account and HealthVault Connection Center. HealthVault Search is an overhaul of the recently available Live Search Health tool. The latter two work together, unified by a Windows Live ID to form a platform to upload and store and interpret personal health data.
(via i.started.something)

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
User-"hello? Microsoft? I have night blindness, what should I do?"

Microsoft-"Hello, please enter your vista ultimate key for verification, oh you dont have vista ultimate? Please seek medical attention immediately, you have the plague."

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Oh no! First they made a mess of our rigs! Now M$ will make a mess of our health

EDIT: She is, indeed.
See what M$ does people?!! They touch kids.

·
Premium Member
9,349 Posts
I told my Doctor once that I got health advice from the internet.... BAD IDEA.

She proceeded to tell me NEVER to trust a computer with health information.

Sure, her opinion may be a little biased... but I think I'm gonna take the advice from a woman who's been through med school over self-diagnosis on a PC. (And yes, I understand the information on this program will probably be from doctors... but still... if you need medical advice, seek a professional IN PERSON).

That's just my 2 cents on the matter.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Just what we want, one of the largest corporations in the world thats already invading privacy in any way it can to now have access to all of our health information as well, haha no way!!!

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by makkarin
View Post

I knew it. M$ is preparing studies to load the next new OS into people instead of computers. Its all a conspiracy...

Microsoft Windows Life®

Gives a whole new meaning to the BSOD...

·
Registered
673 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JeremyFr
View Post

Just what we want, one of the largest corporations in the world thats already invading privacy in any way it can to now have access to all of our health information as well, haha no way!!!

How is Microsoft invading your privacy?

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterBillyQuizBoy
View Post

How is Microsoft invading your privacy?

Bill Gates is looking through your pr0n

·
Premium Member
8,470 Posts
User: "I have cold chills and headaches"

Dr. MS: "Reboot and update to latest drivers"

·
Registered
991 Posts

Im feeling a little depressed........must be the blue screen of death.....the jokes could go on and on here.....my doctors fit beyond fit, though i love my computer i would rather she pushed my buttons.......yadda yadda insert joke.......

·
Premium Member
9,349 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Melcar
View Post

User: "I have cold chills and headaches"

Dr. MS: "Reboot and update to latest drivers"

LOL... good one.

This is turning out to be quite a good joke thread...

(funny it started out as a bad one).... ZING!!!!

·
Banned
5,464 Posts
"I'm sorry but your version of the flu needs to be activated, please provide a genuine verification key to continue."

I could see it...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts