Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gamer
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a suggestion for a drawing tablet with stylist for my 12 year old daughter. 200 to 300$usd range, compatable with win10. Thanks in advance.

·
Gamer
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by starliner View Post

A quick look on Amazon looks like you can grab a Surface 3 for that price, but I don't think it comes with a pen.
Looks pretty decent. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgtuning View Post

Looks pretty decent. Thanks.
I really found the Surface Pro 4 to be awesome. What I would recommend is going on swappa.com and checking out their tablet selections. I almost always find they have the best prices, no tax, and you can squeeze the people down a little more on products with scratches and such. I love swappa and I came from a MacAir to a SP4 and love it.

·
Gamer
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrgk View Post

I really found the Surface Pro 4 to be awesome. What I would recommend is going on swappa.com and checking out their tablet selections. I almost always find they have the best prices, no tax, and you can squeeze the people down a little more on products with scratches and such. I love swappa and I came from a MacAir to a SP4 and love it.
Excellent, thanks for the input. I trying to decide between the SP3 and SP4. Just not sure how much tablet my daughter needs.

·
Slurpee Addict
394 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
You'll might want to consider display drawing tablet because your daughter is young. it may can get very good a drawing on a non display tablet, but nothing beats direct pen to eye coordination.

Yeah I've heard wacom is good, just super expensive. I paid 250 dollar for a XP-PEN Artist 12 Pro drawing tablet monitor , which is a 11.6inch 1080P screen. it gives more of a natural feel to it . and after configuring the pressure curve correctly, it does the job! (I'm using it on Windows & Linux)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts