Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
they released a new mouse ...
ok , same shell as the DM1 pro , but now with pmw3389 , Huano 20M switches , 83g ( 80g without cable ) , colours ( white/black, white/white , blue/black , red/black ) and a new cable ( called "Shoelace" ) .... seems to be same cable Finalmouse is using
https://www.dreammachines.io/en/dm1fps

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope , thats what they wrote on their page .... it seems to be the same cable Finalmouse is now using for their phantom UL ... same Factory ;)
but what I miss is an all Black version and it would be good to know which colour is matte and which is glossy ... I asked them via FB , but no answer till yet
Edit: 83g is possible , the DM1 Pro S ( 3360 , Omron switches , bad Cable ) was ~85g with just a small bit of cable

·
Registered
387 Posts
nope , thats what they wrote on their page .... it seems to be the same cable Finalmouse is now using for their phantom UL ... same Factory ;)
but what I miss is an all Black version and it would be good to know which colour is matte and which is glossy ... I asked them via FB , but no answer till yet
Edit: 83g is possible , the DM1 Pro S ( 3360 , Omron switches , bad Cable ) was ~85g with just a small bit of cable
ye but 3g is virtually wightless when it comes to cables paracords with 40+ awg wiring are over 10g at 2m long so it's not the full cable wight i think otherwise Dream machine is breaking reality.

·
Registered
16 Posts
blue one appears to be glossy (going off pic), so the red one probably is too. The two white ones being matte most likely.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Hopefully this cable trend becomes the norm, mice using them are going to be at the top of my list when I'm looking for a new mouse.
Believe there's only 2 so far?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Oh I forgot I lived in a third world country.
Don't ship to Canada Dream Machines we don't play games or have PC's or anything we just live in igloos

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh I forgot I lived in a third world country.
Don't ship to Canada Dream Machines we don't play games or have PC's or anything we just live in igloos
is maxgaming delivering to canada ? resellers should get this mice next week

·
Registered
514 Posts
Another Canadian here. Thanks for the suggestion!

Always been interested by Dreammachine mice shapes (DM1, DM3 mini and DM2 Comfy S)... Maxgaming seems like a decent option. Always heard bad things about Dreammachine quality control though... only thing that scares me off from buying their products.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Another Canadian here. Thanks for the suggestion!

Always been interested by Dreammachine mice shapes (DM1, DM3 mini and DM2 Comfy S)... Maxgaming seems like a decent option. Always heard bad things about Dreammachine quality control though... only thing that scares me off from buying their products.
I have the first DM1 pro ( 3310 ) , was Ok , no major flaws ... the DM mini had some problems ... btw it's the same manufactor as Finalmouse ... ChrisJ from Mousesports CSGO Team is using a DM2 Comfy ( or Comfy S )
but I dont know if maxgaming deliveres to canada , that was more a question ...

·
Registered
514 Posts
I have the first DM1 pro ( 3310 ) , was Ok , no major flaws ... the DM mini had some problems ... btw it's the same manufactor as Finalmouse ... ChrisJ from Mousesports CSGO Team is using a DM2 Comfy ( or Comfy S )
but I dont know if maxgaming deliveres to canada , that was more a question ...
I checked it out and seems like they do ship to Canada.

They ship via DHL though which I think guarantees you are going to get hit some sort of fees/duties on top of your purchase/shipping costs. DHL has always sucked when it comes to that.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So which one is glossy and which one is matte?
I dont know yet ... I will post it when they give me an answer
Edit:
for me the blue looks more glossy and the red more matte , but which white one is matte or glossy ... dunno ...

·
Registered
181 Posts
I checked it out and seems like they do ship to Canada.

They ship via DHL though which I think guarantees you are going to get hit some sort of fees/duties on top of your purchase/shipping costs. DHL has always sucked when it comes to that.
I live in Canada too and I have bought from MAxGaming before. Their DHL shipping is inexpensive and slow... but I was not charged for duty/taxes.
The only bad thing is, you basically can't return it for refund because you need to mail your mouse to Sweden and that costs at least $40.
But for replacements you are fine. They will either reimburse your shipping cost or just send you a new one without retrieving the old one.

1 - 20 of 277 Posts