Overclock.net banner

Dreamweaver Linking?

467 Views 5 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Sin100
Hey.
I havew a problem (im a noob).
I cant link two pages together in DW.
I would like this page (below)..

to go directly to this page below (when clicked)..

Can anyone help me out?
Thanks
See less See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
around the image tag for the first one, wrap it in a link tag like this:

so when they click on the image of the first one, it will open up the second page.
See less See more
Ok thanks for the help so far.

I typed in this..

The page I want it to link to is called homepage (I renamed from the screen shot).
It's not working
See less See more
Should be ...

Edit: Also, it's better to keep all the media for a particular website in the same folder, or a subset of the folder that your index page is in. That way, if you have to move the site somewhere, all the links still work (assuming you used relative links).
  • Rep+
Reactions: 1
he just has to have the path to the file from the other, so if they are in the same folder, he can just have it ... if they are located in different folders, then he will need to escape the path to it.

so if it is in a folder outside of the on it is in, it would be:

and if i is in a subfolder of the folder you are in you would do:

its been a log time since i have done a wysiwyg editor, and dreamweaver was my least favorite. try right click on the image and see if it gives you the "hyperlink" option.
  • Rep+
Reactions: 1
Ok thanks guys, ill try this out when i'm back in uni on the dreamweaver software!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.