Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys my card has been holding me back.
I have attached a pick for information for you.

Now if im correct the 2 files circled i believe traces of Omega drivers i have installed along time ago????

I can not delete these. And yes i did try Driver cleaner.

If im doing somthing wrong please tell me.

Help

·
Banned
3,169 Posts
looks like youve got driver cleaner installed so use it and then do a re install of the drivers you are wanting to use.

·
Banned
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes i have done this and the programs are still in there.

Question: Are these traces of my old Omega drivers??

They wont let me delete using Driver Cleaner-Nasty file remover or unistall through add and remove. I keep getting the errors i posted in photos above :swearing:

·
^^That's my user name^^
9,920 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lohoutlaw

Did i post in the wrong section?
Bump

Try removing it in safe mode. I doubt it will work through the removal program, but it's worth a try. Then search for all files containing the word "omega". delete them. If you can't delete them, try this guide: http://www.overclock.net/faqs/12594-...e-file-if.html
Also try driver cleaner in safe mode with command prompt, using task manager to load it. (ctrl+alt+del)

• Rep+
Reactions: lohoutlaw

·
Banned
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by klewiss

Try removing it in safe mode. I doubt it will work through the removal program, but it's worth a try. Then search for all files containing the word "omega". delete them. If you can't delete them, try this guide: http://www.overclock.net/faqs/12594-...e-file-if.html
Also try driver cleaner in safe mode with command prompt, using task manager to load it. (ctrl+alt+del)

Well after doing a search for these files. Nothing came up on the search. Also tried safe mode and couldn't find files.
So basically i will have to live with it.

Thanks for your help with this

1 - 9 of 9 Posts