Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only owned this thing for 2 days so far, and last night the battery ran out. So I plugged it into the wall, and did nothing but give me a green light, with no moto bootup screen. When I turn it on, it says battery too low, cannot program. I've tried every charger in my house that fits to the same effect. Any thoughts?

·
I TeK things...
17,433 Posts
When you plug it in, does it show it charging at all? If not, remove battery, wait 1 min, place battery back in, plug into wall outlet (try another wall outlet in another room).

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I plugged it into my computer via usb. Now the phone turns on for about 3 minutes every half hour, but once it's on, it doesn't continue charging.

Also, when I have it plugged in, the only indicator I get that anything is happening is the green light that stays on while it's plugged in.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I've used a few different cables and wall plugs. I guess I'll call customer support tonight and try getting a new phone.

·
Premium Member
13,477 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thosesneakyfrench
View Post

I've only owned this thing for 2 days so far, and last night the battery ran out. So I plugged it into the wall, and did nothing but give me a green light, with no moto bootup screen. When I turn it on, it says battery too low, cannot program. I've tried every charger in my house that fits to the same effect. Any thoughts?

Use the specific AC adapter that came with the phone, and no other. Let it charge overnight and don't touch it. If it won't charge with the AC adapter that came with the phone, back to the store with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts