Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source

Quote:
Uncharted 3 and God of War 3 fans, here is something special for you today. YouTube's 'Vishal Redfield' has released two videos, showing God of War 3 and Uncharted 3 running on RPCS3. RPCS3 is the best emulator for Playstation 3. According to Vishal, God of War 3 ran with 20-25fps and Uncharted 3 ran with 10-15fps.
Specs in link

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicClocker View Post

Amazing! The PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U emulators are progressing really fast and really well!

There's some really incredible talent behind these projects!
Yeah, i wonder if there are a few actual console programmers partaking in some of these or at least offering insider information.

I have no reason to think this other than the speedy progress we're are seeing compared the the emulators that have come before them.

·
Premium Member
6,631 Posts
it's fake.

don't get your hopes up people and don't download random emulators from youtube videos that have ratings AND comments disabled.

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zealord View Post

it's fake.

don't get your hopes up people and don't download random emulators from youtube videos that have ratings AND comments disabled.
RPCS3 is real, but judging by their other uploads to YouTube this footage is not, I can't stand trolls.
rolleyes.gif

It would have been nice if DSO checked through the source before posting but mistakes happen.

At-least other games on the Xenia and Cemu emu run as good as this or better, the progress of Cemu is incredible!

·
I took this profile pic
3,964 Posts
I like running NES and SNES emulators because there's a certain charm about the simplicity of those games. But I have no desire to run PS3 or Xbox 360 games on an emulator.

·
Politically incorrect
3,687 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicClocker View Post

RPCS3 is real, but judging by their other uploads to YouTube this footage is not, I can't stand trolls.
rolleyes.gif

It would have been nice if DSO checked through the source before posting but mistakes happen.

At-least other games on the Xenia and Cemu emu run as good as this or better, the progress of Cemu is incredible!
This. I've been following RPCS3 development for a few years now, its nowhere near ready for the more hardware intensive games.

·
Linux Gamer
961 Posts
"UPDATE:
These videos are probably fake. This user has also a video from 3 years ago, claiming that God of War 3 was running on a PS3 emulator. Given the fact that these are way too advanced for the current state of RPCS3, we're calling them fake."
rolleyes.gif

·
PC Evangelist
46,965 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thready View Post

I like running NES and SNES emulators because there's a certain charm about the simplicity of those games. But I have no desire to run PS3 or Xbox 360 games on an emulator.
If you can run them at higher fps and better resolution than why not.

·
Subarashii Mortal
1,052 Posts
If this is real, might give it a try soon enough.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.