Overclock.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to setup dual moniter display so that i can have my desktop on one, and the game im playing on another. I know im supposed to go into nvidia controls and put it on dual mode, but all it has is horizontal, vertical, and clone. I dont see a dual mode. Any ideas?

·
Banned
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can i get like a step by step walkthrough of what i do? cause i have no idea where to look, or im just not seeing it.

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
It should be under your advanced display settings. Under the section for you video card.
Under nview display settings. under nview display mode.

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Ok i got the answer for you go under the nvidia display properties for your card, same table and option where you overclock, and look for Desktop Management option click it. Under that option is Display Properties and in that area is a button called Display Wizzard click it. Go throught the setup porocess and use Typical setup conntine throught and when the options are in and the pc will be restarted for the changes to take effect you should see that duel view will be the display mode.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.