Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cacophony View Post
extend monitor..
I did but when I go in COD MW2 it doesn't display as one display
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by fRingE View Post
I did but when I go in COD MW2 it doesn't display as one display
of course not, you can't do that.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,389 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by fRingE View Post
Why?
You're going to have to manually edit the config file in COD to do so. If you've two 1440x900 monitors, for example, you'd have to manually edit your resolution to 2880x900.

However, I don't see the point in doing so. In doing so, the thick bezels will be situated right in the center of your screen (and therefore, where your crosshairs and sights are)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so can I or can I not run MW2,Crysis on 2 monitors on a 4890? is there some software?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by r31ncarnat3d View Post
You're going to have to manually edit the config file in COD to do so. If you've two 1440x900 monitors, for example, you'd have to manually edit your resolution to 2880x900.

However, I don't see the point in doing so. In doing so, the thick bezels will be situated right in the center of your screen (and therefore, where your crosshairs and sights are)
whats the config file called?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
237 Posts
what the other guy's saying is you can but it's gonna suck because you'll have a black line right down the center... why don't you just get another monitor and just use eyeinfinity with your 4890 (i don't think it supports 2 monitors). then there's no problem, no software to worry about or bezel issues...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
idc about Bessel issue, I just want to test this, so can some one tell me in the MW2 mp config what the command is please to set my res to 3200x900. Cause thats 1600x900 * 2
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,389 Posts
The config file is in your COD4 programs folder:

COD4 folder -> players -> profiles -> [User] -> config.cfg

Open in notepad and find "seta r_mode". That's your resolution. Change it so you've double the length, and you should be set.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

Originally Posted by r31ncarnat3d View Post
The config file is in your COD4 programs folder:

COD4 folder -> players -> profiles -> [User] -> config.cfg

Open in notepad and find "seta r_mode". That's your resolution. Change it so you've double the length, and you should be set.
I need for mw2
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top