Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so it "died", keypresses all the time, like a stuck key. I tried to clean it, got mad and threw it away. I thought "Cherry MX" was specific type, turns out it has colors...
So the only identifier now is its box which has on it:
dksh1408sd-cilalaabr1
HDAEB10780

Anyone got any idea which switch this is? There's no serial like that in google, the closest is dksh1408sd-cjnalaabr1 which is blue and I'm thinking that physically the switches were colored red/brown. I did take caps off to clean it once before.

·
Vermin Supreme 2020
25,772 Posts
what's the stem color? that's most likely the switch type.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sadly the keyboard is in trash since ~May, can't look at it anymore. Only hope is someone with same keyboard and serial on it.

·
OG AMD
8,801 Posts
Sadly the keyboard is in trash since ~May, can't look at it anymore. Only hope is someone with same keyboard and serial on it.
I may be missing something here but I have to ask you, if you threw the keyboard away why do you need another switch?

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may be missing something here but I have to ask you, if you threw the keyboard away why do you need another switch?
Ah, sorry for that. I want to buy new keyboard with same switches! :)
Just don't want to get something with switches I don't like. Before Ducky I had logitech mech keyboard for couple weeks and it was terrible, so from that comes the reason to know which switches it had.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts