Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Overclocking is more fun than a video game, there is a ton more trial and error, and the single player lasts longer than 4hrs! LMAO
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,928 Posts
pfffffffft lame intel joke is lame. Back to the AMD section i go
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
640 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by jokers prank
View Post

he said: I have a 2.0 flash drive (usb)

she said: I have a 2.0 usb port, guess we're compatible

he said: Time to upload then?

 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
15,777 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by el gappo
View Post

pfffffffft lame intel joke is lame. Back to the AMD section i go


Nothing of value was lost and if replied means there was no worthily trolling in AMD section.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:


Originally Posted by ecchi-banzaii!!!
View Post

nothing of value was lost and if replied means there was no worthily trolling in amd section.

lmao
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,928 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ecchi-BANZAII!!! View Post
Nothing of value was lost and if replied means there was no worthily trolling in AMD section.
I can only agree
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,349 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BADFASTBUSA View Post
Overclocking is more fun than a video game, there is a ton more trial and error, and the single player lasts longer than 4hrs! LMAO

Replace "overclocking" with "sex", and "single" with "multi".
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Choggs396 View Post
Replace "overclocking" with "sex", and "single" with "multi".
LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
640 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jokers Prank View Post
Ahh thanks alot lol. Is this topic even gonna get anywhere now? Or just gonna become dead :\\
I think you just killed it lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This topic wasn't meant to go anywhere to start with LMAO, i was just bored as hell
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
640 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jokers Prank View Post
Ohh I see, so I take it we/I should stop killing it then?

PCWIZMTL great quote you got there in your sign xD
Thx, It is indeed Priceless LMAO
 
1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Top