Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I don't know much knowledge about audio and couldn't decide myself which headset to get.My budget is $100 however lower is better, I'm looking for quality, durability and don't care at all about lighting etc.

My current options seems like Kingston HyperX Cloud Core / 1 / 2, Razer Kraken / Kraken PRO, Steelseries Siberia 100 / 150 / 200 and oldschool v2 / v3, Steelseries H series, Logitech and I really don't know any about them.

Also is Steelseries 3hv2 worth it? It's price is max $40 and its extremely good for travelling, if its worth it can I even use it as my main headphones?

·
Registered
55 Posts
The HyperX Clouds are one of, if not the best headset you can get sub $100, if you get them you won't be disappointed.
I would reccomend them all day to anyone. Though I still love my over $100 headset, these should defiantly be high on your list. They are well made, great audio quality and an awesome mic.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepheroth003 View Post

The Hyper X Cloud II looks nice, I've never used them. I'm following as I might need a new pair as well, my Astro A50s can't take much more super glue. I bet I know why you need a "durable" set for CSGO. lol
I love my Astro's, it's the headset I have now actually, only the A40's. Great headset you can get for $150 ish I believe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts