Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a samsung TS-H552B dvd drive it writes and reads CD's and DVD's <br />
<br />
The other day I bought a bunch of DVD-R disks to burn Vista on, well I tried burning it with Nero express and with this it goes through the motions but when i go to burn and I have to select the "current recorder" instead of it saying the drive or w/e it just says Image recorder [dvd] and i noticed this happened with my cd drive but it was able to select to write with teh cd drive,<br />
<br />
I click burn with the DVD drive and it looks like its burning but at an incredible speed and when its done I think it just copies a ISO image into the HDD somewhere but thats just a guess.

·
Premium Member
5,047 Posts
<div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;">
<div>Originally Posted by <strong>ZTR1760</strong></div>
<div style="font-style:italic;">I have a samsung TS-H552B dvd drive it writes and reads CD's and DVD's<br><br>
The other day I bought a bunch of DVD-R disks to burn Vista on, well I tried burning it with Nero express and with this it goes through the motions but when i go to burn and I have to select the "current recorder" instead of it saying the drive or w/e it just says Image recorder [dvd] and i noticed this happened with my cd drive but it was able to select to write with teh cd drive,<br><br>
I click burn with the DVD drive and it looks like its burning but at an incredible speed and when its done I think it just copies a ISO image into the HDD somewhere but thats just a guess.</div>
</td>
</tr></table></div>
do you have anything like deamon tools.. or alcohol 120 or some sort of virtual cd drive on your system if so turn it off.. and make sure you select the proper drive..

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i dont have any of thoes

·
Premium Member
5,573 Posts
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Quote:</div>
<table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="99%">
<tr>
<td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset">

<div>
Originally Posted by <strong>ZTR1760</strong>

</div>
<div style="font-style:italic">I have a samsung TS-H552B dvd drive it writes and reads CD's and DVD's <br />
<br />
The other day I bought a bunch of DVD-R disks to burn Vista on, well I tried burning it with Nero express and with this it goes through the motions but when i go to burn and I have to select the "current recorder" instead of it saying the drive or w/e it just says Image recorder [dvd] and i noticed this happened with my cd drive but it was able to select to write with teh cd drive,<br />
<br />
I click burn with the DVD drive and it looks like its burning but at an incredible speed and when its done I think it just copies a ISO image into the HDD somewhere but thats just a guess.</div>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div><br />
There is a place in NERO right before you burn to select the burning location. If you don't have the option of the Toshiba, then there is something wrong with the way NERO and the OS are interacting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts