Overclock.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C0 Stepping
VID 1.1875v
4GHz stable @ 1.23v on my sig rig (proof pic available), didn't tried stability on higher OCs
about 6 months used, runs 3.6GHz @ 1.15v (BIOS) 24/7
never saw more than 1.4V bios also never saw more than +0.1v CPU FSB
can boot on 4.6GHz

How much I can get for it?
 

·
Overclock? What?
Joined
·
3,247 Posts
If you can prove it does like 4.3 - 4.4 around 1.32vcore then I would say around $180. Otherwise I would go with $140 shipped since many e8400's can do 4.0ghz.
 
  • Rep+
Reactions: alawadhi3000

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hout17 View Post
If you can prove it does like 4.3 - 4.4 around 1.32vcore then I would say around $180. Otherwise I would go with $140 shipped since many e8400's can do 4.0ghz.
I got it stable [email protected] for around 2 hours, I don't have proof though

+rep for all
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,637 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by alawadhi3000 View Post
I got it stable [email protected] for around 2 hours, I don't have proof though

+rep for all
Very nice chip you got there
Get some pics of it doing 4.4ghz stable and whatnot, makes people want it more
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:


Originally Posted by r34p3rex
View Post

Very nice chip you got there
Get some pics of it doing 4.4ghz stable and whatnot, makes people want it more


I'd love too, but look where I live lol, My Big Typhoon can't keep up with 4.4GHz chip @ 1.35v-1.38v with ~30C Ambient !
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,530 Posts
$140 shipped
 

·
Not new to Overclock.net
Joined
·
79,147 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by hout17 View Post
If you can prove it does like 4.3 - 4.4 around 1.32vcore then I would say around $180. Otherwise I would go with $140 shipped since many e8400's can do 4.0ghz.
Yeah, but how many E8400's can do 4.0GHz with just 1.23V?

Because of this, I say $150 shipped. That's a good chip you have there. Now I wish I had $150 to spend. lol
 
  • Rep+
Reactions: alawadhi3000

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:


Originally Posted by falco216
View Post

Is this BIOS or idle / load voltage?

BIOS was one notch above 1.25v (~1.25625v), 1.232v after vdrop and obviously it is Under load

+Rep for all
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top