Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The medal of honor 10th anniversary collection comes as the CD's the orignal CD's not on a nice 2 disk DVD like I had hoped and not only that sevral disk's where loose inside the case, I already had to call EA and they are sending me new copies of the damaged disks, this is quite sloopy even for them

·
Banned
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol well there call rep said they have gotten about 1000 calls about this in the last 6 months all bought from the EA store online like I did, disks damaged in transit, they are sending me replacements for MOHAA disk 1 and 2 and spearhead, and I have to send my broken disks back in there box which they are paying for lol.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSandman
View Post

lol well there call rep said they have gotten about 1000 calls about this in the last 6 months all bought from the EA store online like I did, disks damaged in transit, they are sending me replacements for MOHAA disk 1 and 2 and spearhead, and I have to send my broken disks back in there box which they are paying for lol.

Yeah ok that's a lot more than an isolate case! These kinds of problems happen in big companies. Though their CQ should've done a better job...

·
Banned
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by jigglylizard
View Post

Yeah ok that's a lot more than an isolate case! These kinds of problems happen in big companies. Though their CQ should've done a better job...

well there shoving 8 disks into a single game case spindle which wont hold that many disks reliably lol, so yes CQ wasnt on the ball here lmao, im not terribly affected as I have original copies of the game disks upon release, all i got was the collectors edition of MOH
A to replace my no CE lol, kinda disapointed its not a DVD compliation like first decade was but ill get over it.

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
Right so they are bad because they are replacing the damaged disks? They could have just said, no, its not our problem. Consider yourself lucky.

·
Banned
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
under law there required to replace any product shipped to me that arrives in a damaged state or they can have charges filed agasint them

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
oh god, i loved some of the older medal of honor games, before i dumped my ps2.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts