Overclock.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as some of you may know, I'm going to be getting heavily into volt modding very soon, and as a result, need everything to perform perfectly and as efficiently as possible to achieve low temps with high voltages. I ordered two kits from easypckits.com, the standard HS lapping kit and the PREMIUM HS lapping kit, whenever they arrived, I had a small gift, about 25 zip ties, and also a complimentary bag of extra sandpaper that I think he sent me because I was overcharged a dollar in shipping. The dude, I haven't learned his name yet, is very personable and professional
I'll definetly be using him again soon

The pic attached isn't a finished product, it still needs more polishing, but this is from only about 15 minutes of work

LL

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
With all these good comments about EasyPCKits.com, I'm definitely anticipating the arrival of my lapping kit with glass.

And I think his name is the one that goes with the e-mails that he sends out. *cough* Mr. Brown *cough*

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
pic. anyway let us know how it goes. i am looking for a lapping kit as well.

do you have a krunks volt modding adventures thread yet?

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
The man is an awesome guy. He single-handly helped me do cable rerouting just because of those zip ties he sends out. I owe him alot!

·
Premium Member
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazino View Post
pic. anyway let us know how it goes. i am looking for a lapping kit as well.

do you have a krunks volt modding adventures thread yet?
Patience young grasshoppa'

I'm waiting on DD for some business, so untill I get all my WC stuff, its a dead heat right now. Hopefully within 2-3 weeks I'll have guides on 7300LE. x300se, and two 7800GT's, as well as a 6800XT I'm hoping to get soon

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi guys, thanks for all the love. :)

Krunk has gotten me interested in Overclocker.net - looks like some kind words over here has been driving some business, I really appreciate it.

David

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Highly anticipating your kit.

Hopefully it'll arrive within the next 1-2 days.

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
I got a baggie of zip ties aswell with the purchase of a premium kit about a yr ago...
Nice work! Keep that fine 40-10 micron paper, its great for polishing jewlery before using rubbing compound.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheEddie View Post
Woo! I wish more vendors would get on this site.. and give us free things because we spread the word
so much.

Well, I have to confess... my time will be limited. I'll drop in from time to time but am always available via email.

As many members of some of the other forums know, I am an engineer by trade and have a real job to attend to - I am a project task engineer at a nuclear power plant. Thus, I typically fill orders in the evening to ship out first thing the next day. Plus, I have two boys 8 and 11 and help coach their Upwards basketall team, I am a big time supporter of my college athletic teams, and of course, my wife insists that I spend time with her occasionally.

But I'll be hanging around. Feel free to PM me at any time or simply email, I will get you an answer as soon as I can regarding all things lapping.

David

·
Registered
711 Posts
This Dave guy is going to get some serious business from Overclock.net if he maintains his great business policy. I think we should mention this to him. I'm going to seriously consider buying some stuff from him soley based on the fact that he has gotten such good reviews here.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazino View Post
1 kit ordered here. good to see vendors on here, we know you care about your customers.
Thank you for the kind words, it means a lot to me. You see... I buy stuff on the internet myself. All of us have had bad experiences at one time or another! I swore long ago that I would try to treat people the way I'd like to be treated myself.

I try to:

1) Ship as fast as possible, within 24 hours
2) If I can't ship that fast, I'll tell you why and spiff you for your patience
3) Try to give you something extra you didn't expect to make you smile
4) Be as kind and as courteous as possible.

That's it. :)

David

1 - 17 of 17 Posts