Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This fat ho was trying to sell "pictures of phones" for the msrp of the phones...she was badly owned by Judge...JUDY!


"You may weigh more than me, but I'll be smarter in my pinky than you'll be when you're 100!" OWNED.

There's a couple epic lines in the video...watch it and let me know, because my brother found it and showed it to me and my friends and we were dying to the fat woman.

Also, she has no job and says "people need to read the descriptions" which are very shady at best and you'll see why in the video.

Also, the daughter is very hot (for the accusers)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,860 Posts
The person is a fat idiot. But I can't stand Judge Judy.

Seriously, go hang glide into a volcano you stupid condescending witch.

Happy Wednesday!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,730 Posts
Hah nice scam artist.... NOT! Stupid scam, cool judge. she bought two phones that weighed 4.90 oz, but got 2 photographs that weighed less
And how the hell is it that the scam artist has 8 other people also buying these "photos" / Phones?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,409 Posts
Honestly, I have to side with the fat scammer. Assuming that she is telling the truth and the ad said "photo only" somewhere, that is. Let the buyer beware.

I don't really understand how civil court works I guess. What were the charges, how does she come up with the figure $5000 at the end? What the fat girl did is obviously immoral, but is it really technically illegal?

Of course, when the fat girl and husband shouldn't have been so rude.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,260 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by pelirrojo
View Post

Honestly, I have to side with the fat scammer. Assuming that she is telling the truth and the ad said "photo only" somewhere, that is. Let the buyer beware.

I don't really understand how civil court works I guess. What were the charges, how does she come up with the figure $5000 at the end? What the fat girl did is obviously immoral, but is it really technically illegal?

Of course, when the fat girl and husband shouldn't have been so rude.

Item is not as Described.

Which is against eBay's TOS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,674 Posts
very good 5 grand nice.......ive seen ps3 boxes
for sale on ebay
nuts or what.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,623 Posts
Can't stand judge judy. I can't believe people still go to her. It's ridiculous.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,389 Posts
If I were the judge and it were legal, I'd just deport that woman to some deserted island. Absolutely no pity.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,409 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jtypin View Post
Item is not as Described.

Which is against eBay's TOS.
But I understand it that the ad was describing the camera in the picture. Like, the camera that you are buying a picture of weighs 4.90 ounces or whatever.

The scammer girl never even got to present her case.

I mean, they're all stupid so I don't feel too bad one way or the other.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
This Judge Judy stuff seems so stupid.

Also if the ad said picture only, then the fat chick is right lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,409 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Andr3az
View Post

This Judge Judy stuff seems so stupid.

Also if the ad said picture only, then the fat chick is right lol.

That's what I'm saying lol. Fat girl never really got a chance to even present her case. I think she was legally "in the right", but obviously not morally "in the right". And Judge Judy said screw you fat girl, you have to pay them $5000 because I'm not a real judge.

The fact that she then went on their accounts and said they were scammers from Nigeria makes me not side with the fat girl though. Shoulda just taken the money and run. She got what she deserved.

Plus the plaintiff's daughter is super hot. So case closed IMO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,658 Posts
I watched this a while ago.. from what I understood she said something like "You get the item in the picture" she didn't say that you get the picture itself.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:


Originally Posted by pelirrojo
View Post

That's what I'm saying lol. Fat girl never really got a chance to even present her case. I think she was legally "in the right", but obviously not morally "in the right". And Judge Judy said screw you fat girl, you have to pay them $5000 because I'm not a real judge.

The fact that she then went on their accounts and said they were scammers from Nigeria makes me not side with the fat girl though. Shoulda just taken the money and run. She got what she deserved.

Plus the plaintiff's daughter is super hot. So case closed IMO.

*places right hand on pelirrojo's groin...*

Need help, bud?


..

...

.........NO HOMO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,730 Posts
Lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,782 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pelirrojo View Post
That's what I'm saying lol. Fat girl never really got a chance to even present her case. I think she was legally "in the right", but obviously not morally "in the right". And Judge Judy said screw you fat girl, you have to pay them $5000 because I'm not a real judge.

The fact that she then went on their accounts and said they were scammers from Nigeria makes me not side with the fat girl though. Shoulda just taken the money and run. She got what she deserved.

Plus the plaintiff's daughter is super hot. So case closed IMO.
Pictures don't weight 4.90oz. I want to put you on Judge Judy so she can call you an idiot as well for even attempting to defend the fat girl.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,409 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Afrodisiac
View Post

Pictures don't weight 4.90oz. I want to put you on Judge Judy so she can call you an idiot as well for even attempting to defend the fat girl.

I don't see what is so hard about this. The description on the ad was describing the phone that you are buying a picture of.

So, assuming the fat girl was smart enough to word it properly in the ad, what she did is legal by the letter of the law. I think.

There might be some law that it is illegal to willfully deceive customers, and she could get the fat girl on that. But then again, pretty much everyone who is selling something does that to some extent (fine print in car commercials, etc). I guess it would be a question of to what extent is it okay to deceive people.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,698 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by pelirrojo
View Post

I don't see what is so hard about this. The description on the ad was describing the phone that you are buying a picture of.

So, assuming the fat girl was smart enough to word it properly in the ad, what she did is legal by the letter of the law. I think.

There might be some law that it is illegal to willfully deceive customers, and she could get the fat girl on that. But then again, pretty much everyone who is selling something does that to some extent (fine print in car commercials, etc). I guess it would be a question of to what extent is it okay to deceive people.

No not if you describe the dimensions and the weight, if she would have left that part out.....
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top