Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone remember this educational game from 7-8 years ago? I don't remember much about it but you explored and had to answer questions and puzzles to go through. If anyone knows the name that would be really great.
Alternatively, does anyone know of any good educational games from kids who are 6-8 years old?

Thanks, gotta entertain my brother this summer

·
Registered
283 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by FatalityxZ
View Post

Alternatively, does anyone know of any good educational games from kids who are 6-8 years old?

Thanks, gotta entertain my brother this summer

Math Blaster! lol, I used to love that game in elementary school. It's a lot different nowadays, but it's free to play http://www.mathblaster.com/

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by SPAZZ!!!
View Post

Math Blaster! lol, I used to love that game in elementary school. It's a lot different nowadays, but it's free to play http://www.mathblaster.com/

It wasn't this, it was an actual installed game. Last i remember there was no 'live' action like walking around or whatever, just proceeding from puzzle to puzzle, but i could be wrong. 8 years have passed and I forgot the game xD

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwarren;14116134
Jumpstart?
This for sure.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Paws and Pyramids. Just wanted to put that out there.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalityxZ;14116273
Yes I do believe it was Egyptian.
Damnit! The name of the game escapes me as well and now it's going to bother me all day. Ugh I hate you!! Jk
tongue.gif

Was a pretty fun game though. I remember the first puzzle was choosing between 3 different jeeps to get over a hill or something, and each jeep had different specs on speed and stuff and you would have to choose the right one to get into Egypt or something like that.

If someone knows what I'm talking about and would say the name of it you will be my god for a day.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Gizmos and Gadgets, pajama sam, put-put, and the cluefinders were my favorites
smile.gif

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah1947;14116344
Damnit! The name of the game escapes me as well and now it's going to bother me all day. Ugh I hate you!! Jk
tongue.gif

Was a pretty fun game though. I remember the first puzzle was choosing between 3 different jeeps to get over a hill or something, and each jeep had different specs on speed and stuff and you would have to choose the right one to get into Egypt or something like that.

If someone knows what I'm talking about and would say the name of it you will be my god for a day.
Bah! Now I'm thinking about it and can't remember it either.

Why does my childhood taunt me so?

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffleboy;14116357
Gizmos and Gadgets, pajama sam, put-put, and the cluefinders were my favorites
smile.gif
!! Yes I do believe it is the cluefinders! Thanks!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalityxZ;14116425
!! Yes I do believe it is the cluefinders! Thanks!
Dang! I just found it too....Cluefinders 4th Grade Adventures.

He beat me to it. /sadface

I just googled Egyptian educational computer game on google images and tried to find something that looked familiar. lol

·
Registered
283 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalityxZ;14116032
It wasn't this, it was an actual installed game. Last i remember there was no 'live' action like walking around or whatever, just proceeding from puzzle to puzzle, but i could be wrong. 8 years have passed and I forgot the game xD
Yea this is the new version, it's evolved a lot from a platformer into the multiplayer game it is today.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah1947;14116469
Dang! I just found it too....Cluefinders 4th Grade Adventures.

He beat me to it. /sadface

I just googled Egyptian educational computer game on google images and tried to find something that looked familiar. lol
Yeah lol, gotta try and find this game if its still around :l

·
Registered
136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalityxZ;14116736
Yeah lol, gotta try and find this game if its still around :l
You will prbably have to download it via torrents I'm afraid, or maybe ebay? /shrug

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Still can't find one of the hardest PC games I ever remember. It was from my elementary school, ancient civilization themed, and they got rid of all the games from the computers in the schools. You worked your way around inside of tombs trying to collect what you needed to get to the final room. Still have never been able to find it.
frown.gif

1 - 20 of 20 Posts